The way we book at Calderdrift has now changed!
Calderdrift Scout Campsite has recently moved to the Online Scout Manager Venue Booking System. The following are some simple instructions to help customers using the system for the first time.
If you are a leader using OSM already, you can skip 1-5 below and go to an ‘Event’ or ‘Programme’ that you have already created and add bookings in the ‘Venue Bookings’ tab for the appropriate event/evening meeting’, or access the booking calendar via Programme – Camp Directory
How to Book at Calderdrift
1. Click on the booking system link above.
2. The link will take you to the Calderdrift Scout Campsite homepage on OSM.
3. From the Calderdrift Scout Campsite homepage on OSM click the green “Book Online Today” button.
4. Login to OSM by using your existing account or creating a new account by clicking the “create account button”.
5. Once logged in you will be taken to the overview page where you can see where items (campsite, buildings and activities) that have already been booked.
6a. If on a mobile to create a booking click the three dots in the top right hand corner of the screen and select add booking.
6b. If on a big screen click the “add booking” button on at the top right hand corner of the screen.
7. You will now see a screen with add booking at the top. Please fill in your group name, start and end date of your proposed visit and your organisation type from the drop down list. When you have completed these details click the “Add Booking” button at the bottom of the screen.
8. You will now be in the main booking screen. The first information required is the expected number of Leaders and Young People.
9. You should now select the “items” (camping/day visitor, activities and buildings) you need for your booking. Please take time to enter start and end times. Camping or Day Visitor selection needs to be booked with each booking.
10. When you have entered all the “items” you need please click on the green “Submit Booking” to make a provisional booking. The campsite will then respond ASAP.
Note if “items” are unavailable to select then the item has already been booked for a period you are trying to book. Please try a different time.